Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Reflect and Resolve

It's January 1st 2013.

I've been a high school teacher for 147 days.














I've been a cat owner for 195 days.

















I've been living in a place independent of roommates for 163 days.

















I've laughed and cried and smiled and loved with this man for 431 days.

















I've been in California for 10 days.














In 2013 I will try to...

...only accept positive thoughts and thus only speak positive words.
...listen to others with my whole self and not just my ears.
...explore a faith in order to one day call it "mine."
...become more flexible in body and in mind.
...learn to endure in body and in spirit.
...look at the world with interest and wonder instead of judgement and cynicism.

No comments:

Post a Comment