Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stuff I Am Working On

1) [Teaching of Writing] Inquiry Project - What kind of effect does using writing as punishment have on students?; Requires heavy research

2) [Teaching of Writing] Unit Plan - Ray Bradbury short stories used to teach students to produce a short story of their own

3) [Teaching of Writing] Teaching Topic Presentation - Reluctant Writers; Requires research (anyone want to put in their two cents as reluctant writers in certain areas or fluent writers in others?)

4) [Teaching of Writing] Teaching Demonstration - Sentence Emphasis

5) [Teaching of Literature] Individual Lesson Plan - Ray Bradbury's "The Pedestrian"

6) [Senior Seminar] Read pp 1-111 in "Never Let Me Go" / Read Chapter 5 in "On Longing"

7) [Senior Seminar] Research for global revision paper - Human Fascination with Zombies

8) [18th Century Drama] Figure out what to write for my 5-10 page close reading essay

They say you're not supposed to take Teaching of Writing and Teaching of Literature at the same time. Now I know why. On top of assignments I also have to perform 10 hours of clinical observation (at a high school 45 minutes away from the apartment) for each class. That's 20 hours in case you lost count.

I didn't include due dates because that would make me panic to see them up there in my list. The sheer fact that I need to do them...like...now...is enough to get me going in earnest.

But hey...have a good Tuesday. You deserve it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment